Tuesday, February 25, 2014

5 on the 25th.

So the idea is that on the 25th of each month you make 5 Christmas cards, so that by the time Christmas comes you have a good old stash of cards ready! When I think how unorganised I was last Christmas I thought it might be a good idea to try.

I forgot all about it on the 25th of January! So I set a reminder on my phone and it pinged today (I had forgotten again) and I set to work.




I used my Stampin' Up owl builder punch to make the Christmas owls. If you search Pinterest for that punch there are so many things you can do with it, and not just owls!

I found the card idea from this blog called The Secret Life of Paper. I liked the simplicity and cuteness of the owl.

2 comments:

  1. Love the 5 card idea. Think I will have to do this. I always think I will start September and still rushing at Christmas x

    ReplyDelete