Monday, February 10, 2014

Welcome to Purple Cat Crafts.

Hello and welcome.

Having recently become an independent Stampin' up demonstrator and having run a couple of card making workshops, I need a way of sharing my craft ideas and products. So, Purple Cat Crafts has been born!

Here I hope to share my work, provide ideas and inspiration, and hopefully encourage people to join in and find a love for papercrafting!

I started out making cards, many years ago. Then after my wedding, my mum wanted me to make a scrapbook of the photos. That is when things got 'messy' so to speak. From there my stash grew rapidly, I took over the second bedroom and scrapped endless pictures of our cat and holidays.

Fast forward a few years and I have the box room now, two daughters, masses of photos in a queue to scrap and not as much time as I need to scrap them. However, as my youngest daughter has started preschool, I am beginning to get 'me' time now and am looking at my crafting in a slightly different way.

I hope you will check back soon to see my creations and ideas and join me on the journey as Purple Cat Crafts grows.

Jen. X

P.S. Ill leave you with a picture of my purple cat!




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jennie on your new blog!! I can wait to see your ideas as it is always good to see what crafters are up too. I look forward to following you. Dawn x

    ReplyDelete