Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It's the 25th!

So the 25th has whizzed around again. I've done a speedy make and done my five cards. I did a quick search on pinterest and found some inspiration.


These are made using the snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder and Spellbinders bauble die. Very simply I cut the bauble from the centre of the white card and them embossed it with the cuttlebug snowflakes folder. I mounted it with 3D foam pads onto the Christmas patterned paper and then embellished with a bow. The Christmas greeting is the Stampin' up That's the ticket stamp and punch. I'm pleased I used the 3D foam as it gives a lovely effect and just lifts the design a little.



I am conscious that I've been quiet for a couple of weeks but they have been very busy in our house. My husband had applied for a promotion and after a tough interview process, he got the job! So big congratulations to him. I knocked up a quick card with the cute Stampin' up owl punch. That punch is so versatile!

I have to dash now as I'm at work this afternoon! I hope to be back in a couple of days to tell you all about my latest two card nights. 

Jen. X

No comments:

Post a Comment