Friday, April 25, 2014

The 25th again.

It is. It came round quickly this time. I managed to find time to make my five Christmas cards yesterday, whilst both girls were at school/pre-school.


I had a quick look on Pinterest and found a nice design to pay tribute to! (I now can't find the pin I saw, if I find it I'll come back and put a link to it.)

I dug out my Christmas patterned paper and cut the strips. I use the Stampin' Up envelope punch board to cut the v in the strips to mimic ribbons. The greeting is an old stamp that lurks in the Christmas box. I decided to heat emboss the greeting. I haven't heat embossed anything for a while. I had forgotten how satisfying it can be, I really enjoyed that and will make a point of doing more in the near future.

 

I'm pleased with the finished cards, and I'm chuffed how my stash of Christmas cards is growing already!

Jen. X

No comments:

Post a Comment