Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Three weeks.

That's how long I've been gone from my blog. I do have a good reason, well I think so. At the beginning of the Easter holidays we took our first family holiday that involved flying! I am a bit of a worrier so I was extremely relieved that both girls were fabulous travellers and took the flights in their stride. We had a fabulous week in the sun in Spain visiting my mum.

Since returning, I have had little time to do much crafting. Yesterday I decided to tidy my desk. This however, turned into a much bigger task of reorganising!  That meant going through the 'it has to get worse to get better' phase!




I've finished this morning and am now sitting typing whilst it pours down outside but that doesn't matter as my craft room is nice and clean and organised!




I even reorganised in my cupboard in the vain attempt that I'll use more stuff up if it is nearer to me when I'm working.
 


So this afternoon's task is to be to create!

Jen. X

1 comment:

  1. That is a fab craft room! Very jealous, is there anything you have not got in there? xx

    ReplyDelete