Thursday, May 22, 2014

Card night tonight!

I'm spending the day prepping for a card workshop this evening. We are creating three cards, two of which are male themed in readiness for Fathers' Day. As always I like to make just a little treat for my ladies and that is what I have just finished. So after a browse of Pinterest I found a really cute little box that I can stuff with chocolate.


Do you remember these shaped boxes. They used to come with a frozen iced lolly in. I loved them. The shape is just so appealing to me. I was  amazed how quick and easy they were to make.

I made a tube, stapled one end flat, filled the pouch, and then stapled the other end at right angles to the first. I trimmed the excess with pinking shears, that just finished it off nicely.  The little tag was made from Stampin' Up's 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" scalloped circle punch, the stamps were from the Sweetly Framed set and the paper was a Doodlebug Designs sheet.


I shall certainly remember this little treat box as it was super quick and easy. Hopefully my ladies will enjoy them tonight!

Jen. X

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennie, Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog.
    You have some amazing creations on your blog, thank you for swapping
    with me at Telford. Your bookmark is very pretty.
    I do hope I have the right Jennie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Yes you do Tina! It was so lovely to meet so many crafters at Telford.
    Thanks you for commenting on my blog too. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved my treat thank you x

    ReplyDelete