Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Stampin' up Saturday.

On Saturday I enjoyed a very nice day out at the International Centre in Telford for a Stampin' Up regional event. I really didn't know what to expect but I'm always up for a day's craftiness! The day, as it turned out, was very informative, with information about upcoming products from the new catalogue, ideas for running your Stampin' up business and a quite inspirational presentation by Brian Pilling which, for me, helped to me understand about my barriers to getting stuff done!

One big part of the day was the swapping. The idea is to make a number of  stamped items, all the same or similar and then swap them with the other demonstrators. That way you come home with a bag full of inspiration. I have some beautiful items which have given me great ideas for future projects.

One of the tasks before the day was make a name badge. I love this sort of thing. So here is mine, a purple (of course) flower made from the blossom punch in perfect plum card. The background is the hardwood stamp. I love it and it is hanging up on my new Stampin' up lanyard making me smile!


I've been enjoying the evening visiting the blogs of ladies I swapped with and seeing the amazing work on their sites. So please if I've been to your blog and you're now checking mine please leave a comment and say hello!

Jen. x

No comments:

Post a Comment