Well, having finally got around to it, it wasn't as hard as I thought. Within a day I've recorded it, edited it and uploaded it! I've surprised myself.
I think I have a few improvements to make, but I feel the points that need to be made are made.
The video shows a great technique for making ink spread with a water spritz. I made swaps using this technique for a Stampin' Up regional training day in Peterborough. Lots of fellow demos asked how I had done it, this spurred me on to get a video done.
This is the card I made for swaps.
Here is the video of how I made it.
My husband made me watch it on the telly, I was surprised at how good the picture was, not as bad as I had expected.
Here is another card made using the same technique and the same stamp set, Flowering Fields.
I really do like this technique, I hope you give it a try, please feel free to comment below and link to your result if you do have a go.
Many thanks for reading